FOR SALE

Will ship to: EU only (no UK)
Item: Omega NTTD
Factory (if known): /
Origin: DHGate lusso_reloj
Accepted payment methods: Paypal F&F
Condition: Pretty much new, never left my apartment
Price: 90€ with tracked shipping to EU included

I'm selling this Omega NTTD that I ordered from lusso_reloj on DHGate. The watch is new and has never left my apartment. Here are few things you should know:

- the original metal bracelet is defective and can't stay closed. As soon as you close the clasp and shake your hand the clasp opens and the watch slips from your hand. I've circled the two little things which I believe are too short and that's why it doesn't stay closed. Maybe this is something you can fix but if not I'm providing 2 more straps
- I ordered a nato strap that looks like the gen one but doesn't have any branding and a simple mesh bracelet that has a simple adjustable clasp which is completely new still in plastic wrapping.
- there is a tiny speck of dust under the crystal that I circled in red. Everything else you see is just dust on the outside.
- the watch has very poor lume, there is almost no lume even after charging in the sun

If there are any questions or if you want more photos/videos feel free to reach me either here or on Discord under the same username.
Skream
Village Peasant
Village Peasant

Bump
Lower price 85€
Skream
Village Peasant
Village Peasant

bump
Skream
Village Peasant
Village Peasant