wu or jason007?

Discussion of roleplaying & the realm
faizaangani
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

Wu any day of the week. His service is far better, and Jason’s responses are lacklustre and take ages. If you’re like me and you stress about your package status every 5 minutes I’d defs go with Wu.
SaltyClimax
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

Im new here. Trying to figure out who to talk to about getting a gold 41 mm day date jubilee band. Any help in that direction would be great. Thanks.
Kashmiryyy
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

Personally like Jason due to the ease of the dhgate store
ChickenWings
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

SaltyClimax wrote:Im new here. Trying to figure out who to talk to about getting a gold 41 mm day date jubilee band. Any help in that direction would be great. Thanks.
if you are getting a daydate than its the presidental band and not the jubilee.
from who are you buying the watch ?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
ChickenWings
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

ronin540 wrote:Are they pretty much equal when it comes to quality?
i think both have their positive and negative sides but all in all they are kind of the same yea

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Sekretazn
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

I’ve heard good things from both

anthxnyawge
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

Jason. Have had great experiences with him so far
SmokeDank69
Village Peasant
Village Peasant

Had better luck with jason myself. Jason was even able to send me cheap replacement parts when a clasp broke.
Xepa
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

My man Wu always comes in clutch with fast responses, and is easily able to give you accurate listings of specific watch requests.
Kouri
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

I went with Jason just because I wasn't up to figuring out WhatsApp yet. Signed into DHGate, made my order, item shipped in two days. Still waiting for the package, as it's been stuck at the shipping agent for a week and a half, but I'm not expecting any fuss.
Fmcc1
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

Wu has always been good for me, not had too much experience off Jason tbh
Kouri
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

Watch came in, and I probably won't deal with Jason007 again if I don't have to.

Got a watch in that does not match the advertised image:

When I asked him to fix the issue (I would've settled for a replacement dial and crown - and happy with a new assembly without straps to save me the work), he instead responded with:

""i see, that , the watch because change now , i am sorry for that , i should tell you before"

If you're going to deal with him, at least ask for current photos before placing an order. Apparently he'll source watches from wherever without actually upholding any kind of quality standard.
raccoonjones47
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

Wu has been quick and simple the two times I've bought from him, first was an AP royal oak offshore diver, and the second was a full rose-gold GMT master II. Cant comment for Jason, but can vouch for Wu.
hmarchese944
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

I've had good experiences with wu but have only heard good stuff about Jason as well. Both seem quality