🗣️ Website feedback & suggestions thread

Discussion of roleplaying & the realm
Qomplete
Knight
Knight

noblefinesse wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:59 pm My opinion on this forum is that it's somewhat legacy in terms in rapid Internet communication. Also being private, it dooesnt allow the "Search Engine Gods" to ingest quick knowledge for the Internet. BUT - as long as the search engines within this site work well it's still a good reference.
Discord is definitely more timely but the first version got deleted without warning after less than 2 weeks for breaking ToS (illegal marketplace).

The forum is controllable whereas every other platform we're borrowing space and they can erase us at any second. This is a fallback shelter mainly for BST and the discord is cranking for everything else (now that we don't breach their TOS).

Avoiding search engines keeps the site safer for longer.
Kouri
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

I appreciate that the minimum post count isn't also bogged down with any of that "first-3-posts-need-to-be-approved-by-an-admin" nonsense.
DROOSEPH
Paladin
Paladin

Is there anyway to have the (sold) designation on within the sections reflected on the sidebar. it shows the first listing within each section on the sidebar preview but once it has been marked sold it shouldnt show on the preview sidebar. maybe it could be bumped to the bottom or removed once sold...idk I just hate seeing something and click from the sidebar but its sold already.
Qomplete
Knight
Knight

DROOSEPH wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:08 pm Is there anyway to have the (sold) designation on within the sections reflected on the sidebar. it shows the first listing within each section on the sidebar preview but once it has been marked sold it shouldnt show on the preview sidebar. maybe it could be bumped to the bottom or removed once sold...idk I just hate seeing something and click from the sidebar but its sold already.
Chatted about this on Discord. The threads are updated with a SOLD tag when users click the button after selling.

Looks like a display bug isn't updating this in the latest post section from the earlier page. Maybe a bug, I'll check into it.
Hugh Mungus
Village Peasant
Village Peasant

I think it would be nice if posts had a "VERIFIED" or "APPROVED" tag if the seller meets the post requirements.
Qomplete
Knight
Knight

Hugh Mungus wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:46 pm I think it would be nice if posts had a "VERIFIED" or "APPROVED" tag if the seller meets the post requirements.
It's nearly impossible to not meet the requirements since it's an automatic template.

You have to try real hard to be that retarded
Skream
Village Peasant
Village Peasant

And yet some are. Only thing we can enforce is for people to post photos that have hand written timestamps
Craig6209
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

Hi I’m trying to reply to pm enquiries but they are staying in the outbox. Can anyone assist?
DROOSEPH
Paladin
Paladin

Craig6209 wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:27 am Hi I’m trying to reply to pm enquiries but they are staying in the outbox. Can anyone assist?
I sent this to the site admin.
Qomplete
Knight
Knight

Craig6209 wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:27 am Hi I’m trying to reply to pm enquiries but they are staying in the outbox. Can anyone assist?
All DMs stay in the outbox until the recipient reads/opens it, so this is working as intended.

If it's in your outbox it just means the person hasn't logged in and checked the msg yet

Once they do it leaves your outbox and is in their inbox.
Craig6209
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

I understand thanks for clarifying