VS Factory Replica Rolex Submariner DiW Forged Carbon Green

Discussion of roleplaying & the realm
Qomplete
Knight
Knight

The watch I am going to share with you guys is a new model from VS factory, actually was made by VS two weeks ago, genuine watch is a custom-made Submariner by DiW, I did not check the website of DiW, but such watch always gives us a bright feeling. We are tired of seeing the regular Submariner models like black 116610LN or green hulk, but such custom-made Rolex Submariner using unique material and special material as well as bright colors raised a lot of people’s interests.

Not all factories are able to make such DiW Rolex replicas, only big factories can do, and people also only buy these super clones from big factories. It has not been the first time for VS to make such replicas, they already made the GMT-Master II DiW replicas last time and achieved a great success. The DiW Submariner roleplay is made with real 904L stainless steel, the case and bracelet have matt-finished DLC coating that looks cool black, the bezel insert is made with real forged carbon material. This time, VS factory published three DiW Submariner watches, each with a different gradient dial color, I like the one with green and black dial.

The price for this roleplay is high, I think many people will understand. I have seen many custom-made Rolex replicas, some made by small factories can not complete meet the expectation of clients, so if you want a super clone DiW Rolex watch, I only suggest you buy from big factories such as VS. The watch material is very close to genuine, bezel engravings are correct, most important, the engine inside can be guaranteed in quality.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.