APF Audemars Piguet ROO Chrono Secs@12

Discussion of roleplaying & the realm
Qomplete
Knight
Knight

There are a lot of roleplay Audemars Piguet watches that are selling very well in our market, Audemars Piguet is always hot, not like Panerai, its popularity never decreased in recent years. The competition in the field of roleplay Audemars Piguet is high, many watch factories are producing top quality replicas of Audemars Piguet, as far as I know, ZF, APS and XF are three factories that are making super clone AP, the Royal Oak 15400 and 15500 from ZF and APS are best-selling models, the competion between these two factories is fierce, XF also makes roleplay AP, their 15202 is considered to be the best. In my opinion, APS has a great potential because this factory is powerful in researching and developing movements.

Except Royal Oak 15400, 15500, 15202, 15710, there was another popular AP roleplay before, it is the Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Chrono Secs@12, it has a chronograph function, with a working small-second subdial at 12 o’clock, when we mentioned this watch, we will think of J12 factory, which makes the best roleplay of this watch before, now J12(JF) was closed, this factory does not exist any more, it is a great pity, now it is hard to find a super clone of Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Chrono Secs@12, but today, I will give you an alternative, it is AP factory, also named APF, they make top quality roleplay of AP ROO Chrono Secs@12. When people talk about AP from J12 factory, I still remember its super finish on case and bracelet, but for the roleplay of AP ROO Chrono Secs@12 made by J12, there is a big defect, its the movement, which has a very big repair rate. While on the roleplay of AP ROO Chrono Secs@12 made by the new AP factory(APF), few people complained its movement, their movement seems to be more stable. APF has made a few models, today I shared photos of one model, seeing from the crystal back, I see its movement also has very beautiful decoration. The watch also comes with one extra rubber band.

Do I recommend APF? Yes, why not? And it is the only factory I recommend if you want a good quality roleplay AP ROO Chrono Secs@12, although its case finish can not be compared with that of J12 AP. Its movement is more stable, but I still suggest you do not use the chrono pushers too often.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.