OR Factory Replica Omega Seamaster 300m Rose Gold Black Ceramic Watch

Discussion of roleplaying & the realm
Qomplete
Knight
Knight

We already know OR factory, they started to produce roleplay Omega Seamaster watches when VS closed their business, now VS factory is back, they become competitors. About the products from OR factory, they are good, but many people are still willing to buy from VS, perhaps some will order from OR factory because they do not want to wait for too long.

About Seamaster, it has always been a star product of VS factory, especially the Seamaster Diver 300m with wave dial, it is the best-selling roleplay Omega watch in the past three years. Now, its popularity has decreased, more people are buying their Rolex Datejust and Submariner. So, it this a great opportunity for OR factory to compete for the market of Omega Seamaster? I think yes, but they need to continue to improve the quality of their product and speed up the development of new watches.

Today, I want to introduce a new roleplay Omega Seamaster from OR, they just published it several days ago. It is a Omega Seamaster Diver 300m roleplay made with ceramic, currently VS does not have this product, so OR factory is selling this roleplay at a very high price, I think they will lower down the price when VS has this watch, but I am not sure when VS will publish this watch.

A question must be asked about the quality of ORF Omega, how about being compared with VS? Yes, I admit that VS has a high reputation in clone Omega field, but the quality of ORF Omega Seamaster is also good, people have already bought the Omega Seamaster from OR and few complained the quality issues. roleplay watches produced by big factories now belong to super clones, such type of replicas usually have little quality difference from various factories.

The new roleplay Omega Seamaster from OR has a 43.5mm case that is fully made with black ceramic material, the edge of the bezel and two crowns are in rose gold, bezel insert also uses black ceramic with black markers that is glossy. The bezel is uni-directional rotating, OR factory concerns on the manufacturing of the details because the tip of the triangle marker can point exactly at the middle of the 12 hur marker, it is perfectly aligned. The roleplay is measured to be 14.5mm in thickness, genuine watch is also 14.5mm thick, that’s outstanding, I can not believe that OR can do a correct work on case thickness. However, the texture of the ceramic insert does not feel that delicate like on the genuine.

The hour markers and hands only emit a strong luminescence after absorbing enough day light, beside, it won’t last very long, the luminescence will become weak as time goes by, it can not keep a strong lume effect as genuine watch does. That’s a shortcoming even most watch factories claim a Swiss luminous material used by the watch. We all know the luminous material has been improved greatly in these years, but still has not achieved the real Swiss standard.

The movement is a clone 8806 automatic, which is based on a movement made in China, the movement quality is ok, but it is not the type we usually call as super clone, the watch manufacturer just added extra plates on the basic movement and did decorations so the movement can look closer to genuine 8806. The accuracy is about gaining + or – 13 seconds a day, well, that’s acceptable for me. To maintain a better accuracy, you need to give a full wind (about 22 rotates) every day.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.