VS Factory Replica Rolex Submariner Carbon Fibre

Discussion of roleplaying & the realm
Qomplete
Knight
Knight

This is a new watch from VS factory, it was published in January, now the roleplay Rolexs from VS are more popular than their Panerai, and VS has made a lot of DiW Rolexs in recent months. This DiW Submariner Parakeet has a special finish and outlook, its case and bracelet are entirely matte finished, and the carbon fibre bezel and dial are perfectly in line with this matte-finish style. The matte finish and carbon fibre are two big selling points of the roleplay, it uses a clone 3135 movement, well, this is no longer an advantage of a roleplay Submariner, because so many watch factories can use this movement, but the 3235 movement used in 41mm Submariner is indeed a big advantage of VS.

I really like the matte finish on the watch, the case has a diameter of 40.5mm and is measured to be 13mm in thickness. It is made with real 904L stainless steel material, the black bezel uses real carbon fibre material, so does the black dial. This is the first Submariner I saw with a carbon dial, the carbon texture looks different from that of ZF Richard Mille. VS said that the case profile is exactly replicated and very accurate, all case parts can be interchanged with those of genuine watch, I am not sure if this is true, I have learned that a lot of watch brands abroad use the watch parts made by factories in China. But they definitely have a more strict quality control than these roleplay watches.

For the Submariner, it is the mostly discussed roleplay watch in the past, it is also the roleplay watch that has been made with the most improvements, but now no factories are continuing to improve the Submariner, this does not mean the Submariner is perfect, whether the black or green one, I still think four parts on the Submariner have obvious flaws, the bezel pear, the bezel markers, the axis of hand-set and the luminescence, what do you think? For example, the shape of the bezel pearl and its position, the material usage inside those bezel markers, how long will the dial lume last in the darkness? The factories have stopped improving the Submariner, perhaps they can not solve these issues forever.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.