BRS Factory Replica Bell Ross BR01 Skull Bronze Watch

Discussion of roleplaying & the realm
Qomplete
Knight
Knight

Bronze and Skull are two important elements in watch industry in recent years, many Swiss brands have adopted these two elements in their watch design. I have introduced roleplay watches that are made with bronze material on my blog, about skull, I also reviewed roleplay Bell Ross skull watches before, but today, I will introduce a roleplay watch that uses both bronze and skull at the same time, it is a Bell Ross BR01 skull roleplay watch that is made with bronze, developed by BRS factory, it is the first time for me to hear this factory, seeing from its name, we know it mainly produces roleplay Bell Ross watches.

This is not the first Bell Ross roleplay watch made with bronze material, but it is the first roleplay watch that uses bronze material and skull dial at the same time. The watch has a bronze case, the band looks a little old but perfectly in line with the bronze tone of the case. The roleplay has a 46mm case diameter, it is measured to be only in 7.5mm thick, not including the raised skull on the case. The square case is made with real bronze material, the tone of the bronze case will change as time goes by, and the unique aging sense will be reflected on the bronze case, that’s a reason why some people like military-style bronze watch. The first bronzo Panerai roleplay PAM 382 made by VS factory is still popular today.

The dial is skull shaped with strong lume in the dark, BRS factory said the dial uses Swiss BGW9 lume material, it looks really outstanding, those diver’s watches from homage brands made in China all have strong lume, that’s not a difficulty, what really important is how long will the lume last. BRS factory made the skull Bell Ross before, the skull shape, its eyes, tooth are exactly 1:1 clones of that on genuine BR01 Skull. There is a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal on top of the skull dial.

The case back is solid titanium, you can wear the watch even if you are allergic to the bronze. The band looks nice on the watch, it comes with a black pvd-plated buckle, the entire watch will have a more match-up color if it comes with a bronze buckle.

The roleplay is moderate to top quality, BRS factory sells it at a cheap price, judging from the bronze material, ar-coated sapphire crystal and BGW9 superlume, the roleplay is worth buying. By the way, do not wear the watch when swimming, you’d better take if off before washing your hands. I did not test the water resistance, but considering its square case and skull-shaped crystal face, I suggest you do not try.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.