[WTS] Rolex and MoonSwatch (EU)

benizougzoug
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

Hello everyone,

I'm selling off part of my collection.
Shipping to EU only.
Prices are indicated including shipping costs. Home delivery against signature.
Payment through Paypal.
More photos on request.

- Rolex Submariner nodate U1 factory from Jason: Automatic winding. 85€
https://imgur.com/a/sd4ocTg

- Rolex Daytona U1 from Jason: Manual winding only because as the watch was making noise I removed the balance wheel and since then it has been running without any noise. 75€
https://imgur.com/a/jl5xSCI

- Rolex DateJust from Jason: Manual winding only because as the watch was making noise I removed the balance wheel and since then it has worked without any noise, the steel bracelet is broken, so it is mounted on a black nylon bracelet. 55€
https://imgur.com/a/GfMlrqa

- MoonSwatch Mission to the moon: €45
https://imgur.com/a/ZCZTbd5
Skream
Village Peasant
Village Peasant

Moved this to the correct category. Better photos and a bit more detailed description would be nice seeing as how the Submariner has some scratches on the bracelet it seems? I'm sure potential buyers would like to know those things.

Thanks
millklones
Village Peasant
Village Peasant

"I removed the balance wheel and since then it has been running without any noise."...? But the balance wheel is important for a working watch.
Bloss
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

millklones wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:41 pm "I removed the balance wheel and since then it has been running without any noise."...? But the balance wheel is important for a working watch.
Must be referring to the rotor.
millklones
Village Peasant
Village Peasant

Bloss wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:47 pm
millklones wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:41 pm "I removed the balance wheel and since then it has been running without any noise."...? But the balance wheel is important for a working watch.
What? The Balance Wheel is the most important thing in a mechanical watch. If you remove the balance wheel, the watch is not working. If he removed the rotor, the watch its not automatic any more. What the seller says, is nonsense.
Bloss
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

millklones wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:04 pm
Bloss wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:47 pm
What? The Balance Wheel is the most important thing in a mechanical watch. If you remove the balance wheel, the watch is not working. If he removed the rotor, the watch its not automatic any more. What the seller says, is nonsense.
Seller says it's manual winding only because they removed the rotor, or "balance wheel" because they don't know what it is
Luisporto94
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

Ancora disponibili ?
E39_6speed
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

I'll take the moon swatch off you will consider shipping to the states. I'll pay for shipping. On top of asking price sna send pp via f and for. Lmk hit me up on here or discord e39-6speed or telegram sirboofsalot I can send payment immediately. Thank you!!!!
Poptart242
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

Thread resurrection but if no date sub available, will take.