WTS my entire collection

Samuraiassassin
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

I'm new here and thank you for letting me join. Somebody on Reddit suggested I come here because I've been collecting both reps and gens for some time now. I want to get rid of most if not all of my reps. I've kept them all in pretty much pristine condition. I have two Omega moon swatches with boxes and paperwork, a newer Panerai, and an 007 Omega, all bought online within the past couple years. However, the rest of my collection I bought in Chinatown New York City. I went to college there And I know my way around Mott St very well...so I would go back all the time and spend an entire day or two, walking and talking to private sellers and looking at everything! The ones I bought from there that I am selling, I bought 15 years ago. They still work perfectly. I have a Panerai, a Tag Monaco, and 2 very cool Breitlings. I hope this is the right place to post this. Please let me know if anybody wants more pictures.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
madmark
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

Prices ?
DROOSEPH
Paladin
Paladin

You will need to update with a timestamp pic to include written username and date or this post will face removal.
ttchoubs
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

How much for the omega swatch? Im interested
Astroboi234
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

PM'd
Pika68
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

Pouvez-vous mettre les photos de la Monaco, en respectant les règles de publication ?

Merci.
Mcwooly
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

Spectre Omega, how much?
Alexa
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

Samuraiassassin wrote:I'm new here and thank you for letting me join. Somebody on Reddit suggested I come here because I've been collecting both reps and gens for some time now. I want to get rid of most if not all of my reps. I've kept them all in pretty much pristine condition. I have two Omega moon swatches with boxes and paperwork, a newer Panerai, and an 007 Omega, all bought online within the past couple years. However, the rest of my collection I bought in Chinatown New York City. I went to college there And I know my way around Mott St very well...so I would go back all the time and spend an entire day or two, walking and talking to private sellers and looking at everything! The ones I bought from there that I am selling, I bought 15 years ago. They still work perfectly. I have a Panerai, a Tag Monaco, and 2 very cool Breitlings. I hope this is the right place to post this. Please let me know if anybody wants more pictures.
How much for the panerai u in the us

DROOSEPH
Paladin
Paladin

Alexa wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:16 am
Samuraiassassin wrote:I'm new here and thank you for letting me join. Somebody on Reddit suggested I come here because I've been collecting both reps and gens for some time now. I want to get rid of most if not all of my reps. I've kept them all in pretty much pristine condition. I have two Omega moon swatches with boxes and paperwork, a newer Panerai, and an 007 Omega, all bought online within the past couple years. However, the rest of my collection I bought in Chinatown New York City. I went to college there And I know my way around Mott St very well...so I would go back all the time and spend an entire day or two, walking and talking to private sellers and looking at everything! The ones I bought from there that I am selling, I bought 15 years ago. They still work perfectly. I have a Panerai, a Tag Monaco, and 2 very cool Breitlings. I hope this is the right place to post this. Please let me know if anybody wants more pictures.
How much for the panerai u in the us

be sure to verify the information with the seller. there is no timestamp and this post is a little older now.