FS: VSF 126610LV Starbucks

Rebelious1one
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

FOR SALE

Will ship to: CONUS
Item: ROLEX 126610LV Starbucks 41mm on 126619LB Oyster Bracelet
Factory (if known): VSF (126619LB Oyster Bracelet also from VSF)
Origin:
Accepted payment methods: PayPal f&f Cashapp
Condition: New Unworn
Price: $200

LINK TO PICS OR ATTACH THEM BELOW
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DROOSEPH
Paladin
Paladin

Thank you for following the post format rules.

GLWS!!! im sure this will go fast.
Rebelious1one
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

For those of you who may not be familiar, Friends and Family (or F&F) is an option within PayPal that allows users to send money to each other without any fees. It may seem like a convenient and cost-effective option, but unfortunately, it has also become a breeding ground for scammers.

In the past few months, there have been numerous reports of people falling victim to scams through F&F payments.

As a responsible seller, I cannot in good conscience continue to offer F&F as a payment option. I value my customers and their hard-earned money, and I want to ensure that they are protected in any transaction they make with me.

That is why, from now on, I will only accept payments through PayPal's Goods and Services option. This is the only option that offers purchase protection for buyers, which means that in case of any issues or disputes, PayPal will step in to help resolve the situation.
YoitsJT
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

Rebelious1one wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:43 pm For those of you who may not be familiar, Friends and Family (or F&F) is an option within PayPal that allows users to send money to each other without any fees. It may seem like a convenient and cost-effective option, but unfortunately, it has also become a breeding ground for scammers.

In the past few months, there have been numerous reports of people falling victim to scams through F&F payments.

As a responsible seller, I cannot in good conscience continue to offer F&F as a payment option. I value my customers and their hard-earned money, and I want to ensure that they are protected in any transaction they make with me.

That is why, from now on, I will only accept payments through PayPal's Goods and Services option. This is the only option that offers purchase protection for buyers, which means that in case of any issues or disputes, PayPal will step in to help resolve the situation.
Sounds good and messaged. Look forward to hearing back from you!
DROOSEPH
Paladin
Paladin

Can you do me a favor and add a timestamp thats hand written?
Llumley
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

This still available by chance?
millklones
Village Peasant
Village Peasant

Beware here! 200$ for a VSF must be a scam or the seller is a holy Samaritan!
fnfalguy
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

millklones wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:47 pm Beware here! 200$ for a VSF must be a scam or the seller is a holy Samaritan!
I tried to reach out to the seller but he has been MIA for ~2 weeks. Not sure if the other items they listed sold successfully or if they are tied up elsewhere. Trying to give benefit of the doubt.
millklones
Village Peasant
Village Peasant

he tried to scam with the timestamp. Do you need more information?
DROOSEPH
Paladin
Paladin

No need to throw around accusations guys.

Potential buyers, do you own due diligence in any dealings here.