[SOLD] Reptime! Brand new priced to sell with 72 hours!!!!

Cuddleumorehuh
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

Hey guys, I sadly have to part with some of my collection. This SEVERELY hurts me to list these at these prices or sell in general, however DUKE BLUEDEVILS blew the last leg of my parlay and now I’m in the whole.
Long story short, Fiancé kicked my dick in and has me by the balls to recoup some of the funds I used to gamble on them. She’s giving me a hard time as she has a near perfect bracket in her work league, and advised me against pulling from savings to bet on Duke. But alas, I taught her well. And I’m also a fucker so I put them in.
I need to liquidate some of these Wednesday at latest. All priced reasonably, first come first serve. Accepting offers even though most of these are 1/2 off after playing or boxes etc and shipping costs. Watches available until payment received. Will send same day or next day if payment is received after 7pm est.
Ive sold many watches here and on reddit, I will send USPS w/ tracking 2 day. Anything purchased by me will be received by Friday if CONUS.
Here we go. Enjoy these so sorry to part.
More and any photos upon request. Contact at
(513)-773-82eighty.two
-after payment is received and verified send me a message with full name and address as you’d like it listed. Please give me time to respond this was hectic last time around with messages!
Five13-773-8282

CF V2 Rolex GMT ll VR3186 serial #Y2L3(box, papers, matching warranty card, and bag included)
Purchased from Steve at theonewatches
New in plastic -$400 OBO

GMF V2 Gold Wrapped VR3235 36mm Rolex Wimbledon 2 tone DJ(box, papers, matching warranty card, and bag included)
Purchased from Steve at theonewatches
New in plastic- $400 OBO

BPF 36mm ROLEX gold DD presidental (“Tony Soprano”) fully plated and serviced by flandad
New- $450 OBO

EWF 36mm Rolex Wimbledon 2 tone DJ with warranty card, worn 3x
Plated and serviced by flandad, purchased from Steve at theonewatches
$300 OBO

ZF V2 Tudor BB58
Purchased from trusty time
$250 OBO

Purchase more than one get a discount 2/$600 depending. Also have a Patek I’ll toss in to the first buddy that grabs 2.

Thanks for saving me yall and again FUCK DUKE

Will ship to: ANYWHERE PREFERABLY CONUS
Item:
Factory (if known): trustytime, TheOneWatches, Flndad
Origin:
Accepted payment methods: Crypto, Cash app, PayPal FnF only, Venmo + zelle
Condition: new to worn 1-2x

LINK TO PICS OR ATTACH THEM BELOW
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cuddleumorehuh
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

Any and all info or pictures upon request will update listing as we go! Thank you all!
Cuddleumorehuh
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

Verification
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DROOSEPH
Paladin
Paladin

Thank you for following the post format rules.

GLWS!!!
Llumley
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

That Tudor is so damn tempting….
DROOSEPH
Paladin
Paladin

Llumley wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:34 pm That Tudor is so damn tempting….
right? im also tempted by the Pepsi but i just bought a vintage omega im waiting on
rookie
Village Peasant
Village Peasant

Llumley wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:34 pm That Tudor is so damn tempting….
May be I don't have enough knowledge, but wouldn't you get it cheaper than the asking price on Dhgate