Selling here genuine homages ?

Discussion of roleplaying & the realm
Farisk
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

Good morning everybody. Been wandering this forum for a day or so and found some quite interested watches but I want to know is it ok to sell homages or "genuine" watches here also ?

I´ve been on my "homage" period for few weeks and bought a handful of them and want to make room for something new.
DROOSEPH
Paladin
Paladin

Farisk wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:50 am Good morning everybody. Been wandering this forum for a day or so and found some quite interested watches but I want to know is it ok to sell homages or "genuine" watches here also ?

I´ve been on my "homage" period for few weeks and bought a handful of them and want to make room for something new.
Homages are fine.. I have one up right now. I'd prefer if they stay in the OTHER BRANDS section but, feel free to list them.
Farisk
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

DROOSEPH wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:29 pm
Farisk wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:50 am Good morning everybody. Been wandering this forum for a day or so and found some quite interested watches but I want to know is it ok to sell homages or "genuine" watches here also ?

Homages are fine.. I have one up right now. I'd prefer if they stay in the OTHER BRANDS section but, feel free to list them.
Thank you