wu or jason007?

Discussion of roleplaying & the realm
prodnylegend
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

if you had to pick a seller who would u pick and why
TheViz
Site Admin

While they are both equal in their offerings, historically I've had much better experiences with Wu. Jason threatened to blacklist me from doing business with him because I wanted a replacement for a dead on arrival Milgauss. Wu has always found everything I've asked for within reason and given me great deals via Whatsapp. Not to mention super fast shipping, but I am in the states in the South West so alot of that is due to West coast customs being rather lax.
DROOSEPH
Paladin
Paladin

Wu always comes thru....

I am in the middle of trying to get jason to source something that wu can get but was too expensive.
Wu bro has been good to me so far but pick your poison,
with how much business they do there going to be good and bad reviews for both.
Qomplete
Knight
Knight

Jason is like a megastore and Wu is like a concierge.

I bought from Jason for a while but being able to just send Wu a photo and have him to the rest saves me a lot of fucking around
purplehaze89
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

Wu has always come through
Rome_neverfell
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

I think they are both pretty reliable. I’ve bought from both of them. So far the only difference was that Wu was able to get the watch to me quicker. But now with how China is doing, I don’t think I’ll be getting anyones watch anytime soon.

MightyThorOdinson
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

I like the ease of just sending a photo and getting a straight answer from Wu. The QC is bollocks though, I don’t believe that’s the exact watch you’re getting. I’ve had a fair few from Jason too. Lower price for a lesser service.
NeckMeats
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

I've got a watch from Jason's shop. No communication, just clicked "add to cart" then waited. Wu, I sent a 2 pictures to and a few days later he showed me the 2 watches. So I guess it's a matter of opinion, Jason would be good for browsing a large selection... But if you want something specific hit Wu up on WhatsApp.
solipsist.human
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

NeckMeats wrote:I've got a watch from Jason's shop. No communication, just clicked "add to cart" then waited. Wu, I sent a 2 pictures to and a few days later he showed me the 2 watches. So I guess it's a matter of opinion, Jason would be good for browsing a large selection... But if you want something specific hit Wu up on WhatsApp.
This. I have had great luck with Jason and always satisfied, but Wu has the goods when one requires something specific or unique.
Qomplete
Knight
Knight

Indisguise
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

Im from reptime and chinatime watches grow on me slowly and super amazed by how chinatime is serviced by only two suppliers with mostly positive review!
solipsist.human
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

Indisguise wrote:Im from reptime and chinatime watches grow on me slowly and super amazed by how chinatime is serviced by only two suppliers with mostly positive review!
I’m indecisive when it comes to watches and fashion, in general. That’s why I buy mostly ChinaTime tier watches. I would be broke if I bought and wore every watch I own on RepTime tier quality lol
johncua18
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

Wu is the man. Just sent him a photo of the sub I wanted and he took care of it.
pablocs
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

Depends on the model, for example if you want something related with U1 I would go with jason, but if not Wu has lots of models that I never thought that would have a roleplay, remember to be polite and everything will be great
Reaperofpower
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

Jason for Speed and Wu for Quality (if you ever get it) lol
Binary01
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

Jason seems to be more solid generally. I haven’t seen a single complaint about him. With that said I don’t think you can go wrong with either of them
TheViz
Site Admin

Binary01 wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 1:15 am Jason seems to be more solid generally. I haven’t seen a single complaint about him. With that said I don’t think you can go wrong with either of them
Oh there are plenty. He sent me a complete non-working Milgauss. When I sent him pics of the movement showing there was no way it worked before he sent it to me, he refused everything but sending it back to him at my cost. As we all know, that is a shady tactic sellers use knowing that it cost about as much as the watch to send to China and they will just say they never received it.

Wu gets alot of bad press on Reddit because fucktards that have never done real business with him jump on the bandwagon and make things seem way worse than they are. 20+ shipments from Wu, many with multiple watches and only 1 bad watch that he promptly replaced.

I'll never do business with Jason again. There is nothing he can get that can't be sourced from Wu or other sellers.
vympa
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

I started off with Wu, two transactions. Each took the same amount of time, each haul were satisfactory. Exception to the second, got hit by customs in before leaving the country and Wu replaced them no questions. Five pieces altogether. I moved onto roleplay-level roleplaying, but I would recommend Wu for friends I wanted to introduce into cosplaying. I have nothing to say about Jason since I haven't tried.
Geniejc
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

Bought a sub and nautilus from Jason they were my first U1s - I'll only change if he drops the ball.

I could care less about Comms as long as things arrive on time and the quality is good.

I thing Wu has calmed down now but intially to me he was seller spamming the sub which really didn't happen and had a fan club - just put me off a bit.

But over time.you can see he gets solid reviews and watches to order.

I'd be happy ordering from both.
MikWRX
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

I just started looking around for a James bond roleplay, I have Jason's details but don't have Wu's
Roflex
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

Hi new user here.

Been back on forth on joining the watch roleplay community but set on it now. I have been trying to do some research for passed couple of weeks. I was set on getting my first off of jason. But then today I went down a rabbit hole and found a couple of other dhgate sellers with 5 figure transactions and high feedback percentage. Two I remember were vakcak and Michael travis. Anyone have any dealings with either or is jason the safe bet?
Justanentourage
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

I’ve always purchased from Wu.. thru WhatsApp.. never took the time to check out his actual store

repsaregreat
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

Bought 2 watches from Wu, can't complain
vympa
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

Justanentourage wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:20 pm I’ve always purchased from Wu.. thru WhatsApp.. never took the time to check out his actual store
You're not missing anything. His site is more a catalogue than a store. He might have a DHgate for stuff he really needs to get rid off. Aside from that, everyone who wants to buy from Wu should be through whatsapp.
GIVEMEH20
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

I’ve bought from Jason before but I would like to try Wu. You can just send him a photo and he will find it for you?