Z Factory Replica Audemars Piguet Royal Oak 15510 with 4302 Movement

Discussion of roleplaying & the realm
Qomplete
Knight
Knight

This Royal Oak 15510 roleplay is a super clone? I do not think so, its quality is very close to a super clone, but it is not, even made by ZF. I do not know why ZF is so rush to publish this 50th anniversary Royal Oak 15510 roleplay, they did not complete this roleplay watch in a high quality level, perhaps just want to get ahead of APS factory to publish this roleplay watch. The same thing has also happened on the ZF 15720 Royal Oak Diver. ZF is selling 15510 at a very high price, it is a good roleplay, but I do not think you should immediately get it, you can wait, they will lower down the price, I think they will do after APS factory take an action.

ZF will be defeated by APS within one or two years, now first-class finish on case and bracelet is not a secret any more as long as the roleplay is from a big famous factory, the most important factor that determines the factory’s future is the movement research and development capacity of the factory, in developing and improving movement, APS does a much better job than ZF, so I think APS factory will replace ZF’s position in the market of AP Royal Oak. We know that ZF started to become famous because of the Portuguese 7 Days Power Reserve roleplay they made, the movement inside this famous roleplay watch was exactly developed by APS, I was very surprised when I heard this from one of my friends. It can be seen from all aspects that ZF does not have too many advantages, probably the biggest one is their background that lets them still active during each raid.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.