SB Factory Replica Panerai PAM 1115 Luminor Marina with P.9010 Movement

Discussion of roleplaying & the realm
Qomplete
Knight
Knight

So Boring factory, also called SB factory, it is not a new watch factory, it is said that SB is a sub-brush of VS factory and their new Panerai models will be under this new name. So, the new Panerai roleplay watches published in recent weeks under “SBF” are actually made by VS factory, the SBF is another name of VS. Having you heard any news about Guangzhou, this city is lock down because of the COVID, it is a big city, but most people here can not go out, I feel so sad, but fortunately our watch market just opened several days ago, most factories accept orders, and shipping company’s service becomes normal.

In 2022, there are not too many new Panerai roleplay watches published in our market, most of them are manual-winding models published by TTF, I have not seen a new Panerai model from VS factory for a long time. Last time, some dealers promoted the PAM 441 and PAM 438 from SB factory, but these two are not new Panerai watches. Today, the roleplay Panerai PAM 1115 we are going to discuss is the latest Panerai watch in our market, from SB factory, now we finally see a new super clone Panerai watch, in 2022, Panerai roleplay watches have lost their market share, I hope they can become a best seller again in the coming 2023.

The new PAM 1115 roleplay is a yellow gold Panerai watch, I rarely saw golden models in Panerai collection, some readers have asked me if there are good replicas of golden Panerai models in our market, now this PAM 1115 is a super clone. The case is measured to be 44mm in diameter and 16mm in thickness, it is a little thick. The round smooth bezel is polished that is highly contrast with the brushing face on the cushion-shaped case.

The dial is a bright spot of the watch. It is in silver gray color and has a delicate sandburst finish, the dial has the same sandwiched construction as genuine watch. Small-second subdial is positioned at 9 o’clock with a small blue hand that is moving smoothly, The central hands have blue frame and luminous coating on the stem. Due to the unique sandwiched dial construction, the disc below is fully applied with luminous material, while the upper disc has skeleton hour markers including the big digits 6, 9 and 12. A square date window positioned at 3 o’clock features white date font in black background, which is highly readable. Any way, the dial not only has the feature of traditional Panerai, but also more fresh elements can be found that look more modern.

The calibre shown through the crystal back is a clone P.9010 automatic movement, which has a beating frequency of 28800VPH, the movement is cloned according to genuine Panerai P.9010, it has all necessary engravings on the plates and auto rotor, which looks very close to genuine P.9010. If you want a gold Panerai watch, this PAM 1115 will be a very ideal choice.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ddock
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

How much?

Qomplete
Knight
Knight

ddock wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:26 am How much?
Gotta msg a Cosplayer.

https://wiki.repsguide.com/index.php/Wa ... alers_List