Negative Feedback for doctorofsomeone [CLOSED]

NOT_Crazy_Man
Village Peasant
Village Peasant

Buyer/Seller feedback.

Username: doctorofsomeone

Link to sales thread: viewtopic.php?t=119

Sales experience: I discussed with seller. Negotiated price. Agreed to send through PayPal F&F. The seller became nervous for some reason, started asking for proof it was sent F&F. he received whole amount with no fees, but that wasn't enough. I went on a webcam call to show on my app that it was F&F since the app blocks taking screenshots. I did EVERYTHING by the book to make the purchase. Seller still was "sketched out" that I somehow sent it as a business and that he read about a bunch of scams or something, freaked out and sent a refund. Refund is still in pending status with PayPal, so I am out over 200 bucks until it clears.

BE CAREFUL dealing with this seller. I told him, don't offer to use PayPal and then not go through with it. He wants to use only Zelle or something else now. Be careful. I have screenshots of the entire transaction.
Last edited by NOT_Crazy_Man on Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
doctorofsomeone
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

You forgot to mention that before I accepted the payment, I asked you whether or not you could send using Zelle or Venmo. I also asked you to provide evidence that it was sent as friends and benefits, which You could not do because you couldnt take a screenshot of it. I literally have you in the convo saying this has never happened and idk why it’s not showing up as friends and benefits. Sound sketch? Yea it does. I started receiving emails regarding invoices and what not from PayPal so to avoid any confusion and any issues that would arise, i called them, made sure you would get your money back in full after they told me it was sent as business payment. I refunded you the money which never came into my acct. if you have an issue, feel free to contact PP. I also brought this up with the moderator. . Instead of being a man and dealing with it as adults, you wanted to make it public so let’s do that. I have more transactions then you and I was upfront and straight from the beginning. I told you it felt sketch that I nor you could prove it was sent as F&F. I appreciate you getting on cam to show me but you still could t get hard proof if was sent as F&F. Then you come out and blame me. Mind you this was over a $468 watch I was giving you for $200 about of courtesy. You can miss me with this negative feedback and I have no problem showing receipts of the whole interaction which I did with Q.
NOT_Crazy_Man
Village Peasant
Village Peasant

You forgot to mention that before I accepted the payment, I asked you whether or not you could send using Zelle or Venmo. I also asked you to provide evidence that it was sent as friends and benefits, which You could not do because you couldnt take a screenshot of it. I literally have you in the convo saying this has never happened and idk why it’s not showing up as friends and benefits. Sound sketch? Yea it does. I started receiving emails regarding invoices and what not from PayPal so to avoid any confusion and any issues that would arise, i called them, made sure you would get your money back in full after they told me it was sent as business payment. I refunded you the money which never came into my acct. if you have an issue, feel free to contact PP. I also brought this up with the moderator. . Instead of being a man and dealing with it as adults, you wanted to make it public so let’s do that. I have more transactions then you and I was upfront and straight from the beginning. I told you it felt sketch that I nor you could prove it was sent as F&F. I appreciate you getting on cam to show me but you still could t get hard proof if was sent as F&F. Then you come out and blame me. Mind you this was over a $468 watch I was giving you for $200 about of courtesy. You can miss me with this negative feedback and I have no problem showing receipts of the whole interaction which I did with Q.
To break this down:
1) I asked you whether or not you could send using Zelle or Venmo.

Answer: I never answered you if I could send with those methods because we already agreed to PayPal and I sent and you received, per the agreed terms.

2) I also asked you to provide evidence that it was sent as friends and benefits, which You could not do because you couldnt take a screenshot of it. I literally have you in the convo saying this has never happened and idk why it’s not showing up as friends and benefits. Sound sketch? Yea it does.

Answer: Not only is it weird that you needed "proof" since the amount you receive from a Goods and Services transaction is different than the amount you receive from friends and family, but I actually did provide proof, anyways. I worked with you to ease your nerves to the point of having a video call, as seen in the chat below, where I showed you my app screen, since the security feature of the app prevents screenshots on my phone.

3) I started receiving emails regarding invoices and what not from PayPal so to avoid any confusion and any issues that would arise, i called them, made sure you would get your money back in full after they told me it was sent as business payment.

Answer: That is not my problem as the purchaser. Firstly, Friends and Family is breaking terms when doing business transactions. If you CALLED them and told them what was happening, that is on YOU for getting charged as a business. I sent it the correct method.

4) I refunded you the money which never came into my acct. if you have an issue, feel free to contact PP. I also brought this up with the moderator. . Instead of being a man and dealing with it as adults, you wanted to make it public so let’s do that.

Answer: My refund is still pending because of the way you handled this. I am sure it will eventually clear, but until then, I am on the bubble for over 200 bucks, not you, AND you still have your item to sell. Secondly, THIS IS DEALING WITH IT AS AN ADULT YOU DOLT! The point of member feedback is to provide information to other potential sellers and buyers about other members. That is literally the responsible thing to do. Not to mention, you made comments in the public chat that this was "on you" and you would take whatever came from it.

5) I have more transactions then you and I was upfront and straight from the beginning. I told you it felt sketch that I nor you could prove it was sent as F&F. I appreciate you getting on cam to show me but you still could t get hard proof if was sent as F&F.

Answer: You don't know how many transactions I do or don't have, you can only see maybe one potential reddit account, not any profiles on any other platforms. It also doesn't matter to this discussion, you only say it as an attempt to shift blame. Second, you say you felt sketch I could not prove, but then state I got on webcam and you are saying that is not hard proof? Again, the proof is in the amount you received, it had NO FEES, it was sent F&F, if you don't know how to use PayPal, don't offer to accept it, and again, another attempt to shift blame.

6) Then you come out and blame me. Mind you this was over a $468 watch I was giving you for $200 about of courtesy. You can miss me with this negative feedback and I have no problem showing receipts of the whole interaction which I did with Q.

Answer: Yes, I do blame you, this is your fault, I did above what a purchaser should have to do and you still did not follow through as the seller, instead refunding. I am not calling you a scammer, but you are a time waster, at the very least, and others should know my experience. And you did not do this as a courtesy, you are selling it to get money and you were willing to accept that amount. The price has NOTHING to do with what happened here, unless you are saying you just got cold feet and wanted to get more money from someone else. If that's the case, that's just sad, otherwise the amount should not have anything to do with it.

Here is the full convo, redacted personal information, of course:
blancpain_purchase_1_redact.jpg
blancpain_purchase_2_redact.jpg
blancpain_purchase_3_redact.jpg
blancpain_purchase_4_redact.jpg
blancpain_purchase_5_redact.jpg
blancpain_purchase_6_redact.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by NOT_Crazy_Man on Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NOT_Crazy_Man
Village Peasant
Village Peasant

Also, what happened to this? You went from "taking the hit" to "It's Crazy Man's Fault" real quick.
in_server_1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
doctorofsomeone
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

Sure ill take the Ls. My bad for the PP money. I stand by my word. You did try to show me and I appreciated it. Just felt uncomfortable with the transaction. My bad.
NotGeek
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

Good Job Settling The Dispute Gentlemen
doctorofsomeone
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

Thanks Wu. Way to stick up for me man haha. To all the ppl reading, I do still have a reptier watch for $200 🤙🏼
TheViz
Site Admin

Jesus, how about editing the first posts to reflect that you all are good now. I didn't have to read thru all that shit LOL Thank you for going back and redacting all the personal info