RM Factory Replica Richard Mille RM27-03 Tourbillon Watch

Discussion of roleplaying & the realm
Qomplete
Knight
Knight

In our market, there are a lot of Richard Mille roleplay watches in good quality, they are mainly produced by four factories, Z, RM, KV and JB. Among them, KV is the earliest manufacturer to make replicas of Richard Mille, they also have the most complete collection, Z factory only makes several Richard Mille models, the most famous is the RM035-2 V4 edition, which is developed by Z and ABD together, the RM035-2, we have discussed it before, it has a very close carbon case and bezel to genuine. About the Richard Mille made by JB factory, most are tourbillon watches, that’s the job JB is good at, they have made a lot of good quality tourbillon roleplay watches. However, I do not know much about RM factory, but this RM027-3 roleplay watch from RM looks very cool, it is a genuine tourbillon watch.

The genuine watch is a Rafael Nadal special edition, you can see the signature on the case and judge from the skeleton dial, which features a bull’s head. Are you still interested in this roleplay watch if not a Rafael Nadal fan, but it is indeed a good carbon watch, I have introduced many Richard Mille roleplay watches before, but few pieces sold, many people shown their interest but would not buy them, they think the Richard Mille like toy watches.

Please watch the video at the end of the article, the tourbillon device is at 6 o’clock, it is very easy to distinguish the fake because the tourbillon from China, it has a big difference from the genuine. Genuine Richard Mille watches are hard to be cloned, that’s the main reason why their replicas have high prices, it took a lot of time effort for watch manufacturers to clone its skeleton dial and complicated movements to make them look closer. Currently only two modification teams in the industry can make better RM movements, one is ABD, the other is Sonic.

The case, bezel and solid case back are all made with black carbon, RM claims that the bezel uses real NTPT material, I am not sure if this is real, but the carbon texture looks nice, well, the most real and attractive carbon used in Richard Mille roleplay should be on the RM35-02 V4 made by ZF, Sonic also makes good carbon, very close to ZF+ABD. I did a lot of searches online and did not find the genuine watch of this black and red RM27-03.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.