WTS [EU] Downsizing my collection

Bidoof
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

Hello everybody, hope you're having a fine day with a good watch on your wrist, doesn't matter if it's a cosplay one or not c:

I want to sell some of the watches I literally never use and have never used to make space and finance some new ones that I'm actually interested in.
I'll try to upload the pics both here and on Imgur, I'm not that tech savvy so let me know if something isn't working.
Also, let me know if you need other pictures or some other measurements. (I've also just realized that I forgot to write my username on a paper next to the watches, I apologize for my lapse, if you need them, I'll post/send them asap, as I can't take them at the time I'm writing this post unfortunately)

I also have some other watches that I might as well sell that aren't shown here, I'll post these models too just in case someones's interested in them.
You can also send me a pm here or on discord (@: bidoofenjoyer I'll likely get back to you sooner as I get a notification) if you'd like to ask me if I have a model that you're interested in. I can also ship outside EU, but I don't know how much the shipping could cost (tbh, I don't know how much it costs to ship inside the EU too, but I guess it's cheaper that to send it over to the other side of the pond. But if that was the case, I guess it wouldn't really be a problem then.)

Anyway, the preamble's over:

Imgur album:

1 Omega Speedmaster "The Dark Side of the Moon"
A perfect choice for Pink Floyd fans and for those who want to look smart at their first encounter of the third kind!
Condition: Unworn
I'll provide all the links I've removed when I tried it on and realized it didn't really suit me...
44mm
22mm
48mm
The watch has been waterproofed

2 Rolex Day-Date, blue dial with roman numerals, classic presidential bracelet.
A lovely vintage looking watch, looks like the spawn of the union between Tony Soprano and Papa Smurf.
Condition: Unworn
I'll provide all the links I've removed.
The watch should be waterproof

3 Seiko Presage
A simple but pretty looking white dial with silver indices and hands.
It comes on a leather strap that isn't the best, but doesn't feel that bad after all.
I think it can make for a great daily beater.
Condition: I used the leather strap on another watch for a while, so that's a bit used but nothing crazy, the watch itself is unworn.

4 Rolex Daytona, platinum dial.
A great looking Daytona that I never wore, as it came with a broken subdial out of the box. The original seller never refunded or sent me a replacement one (despite it being a Cosplayer, but whatever). The watch itself actually runs pretty well, the dial is simply great looking and the lume is pretty nice too.
I think this can be fixed rather easily, I just don't have the time for it and I like this model so much that I'll pull the trigger on a higher end one as soon as I can.
It can also be a good option for modding or learning how to age watches and such, or even just for spare parts (like the bracelet, which is pretty solid)

Other watches that I have for a possibile sale (not really sure about selling them yet, just in case tho) :

Vintage Omega Seamaster:
broken glass unfortunately, but it still runs as nothing happened

Rolex Milgauss, pretty good looking

Rolex Datejust Two Tone gold-silver (wanna feel like Patrick Bateman? This's the one for you!)

Vintage Omega Constellation day date (it's incredibly thin thanks to its quartz movement)

Thanks to Crash
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Skream
Village Peasant
Village Peasant

Hi @Bidoof thank you for making the listing. I would just like to ask you to post a timestamped photo with your username and todays date next to the watches. Also please include a price in the post for each watch.

Thank you
DROOSEPH
Paladin
Paladin

Skream wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:49 am Hi @Bidoof thank you for making the listing. I would just like to ask you to post a timestamped photo with your username and todays date next to the watches. Also please include a price in the post for each watch.

Thank you
Beat me to it...

I'd like to add that we prefer timestamps be handwritten.
ginoxsnow
Village Peasant
Village Peasant

Messaged about the speed master
Nardynard443
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

How much for the blue dial day date ?