Will ship to:CONUS
Item: DeepSea Dweller 126660
Factory (if known): APF
Origin: CHINA
Accepted payment methods: PayPal F&F CASHAPP
Condition: BRAND NEW
Price: $250

LINK TO PICS OR ATTACH THEM BELOW
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DROOSEPH
Paladin
Paladin

Thank you for following the post format rules.

GLWS!!!
Rebelious1one
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

Dropping the price down on this one guys $100 shipped to your door … thanks for looking
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rebelious1one
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

For those of you who may not be familiar, Friends and Family (or F&F) is an option within PayPal that allows users to send money to each other without any fees. It may seem like a convenient and cost-effective option, but unfortunately, it has also become a breeding ground for scammers.

In the past few months, there have been numerous reports of people falling victim to scams through F&F payments.

As a responsible seller, I cannot in good conscience continue to offer F&F as a payment option. I value my customers and their hard-earned money, and I want to ensure that they are protected in any transaction they make with me.

That is why, from now on, I will only accept payments through PayPal's Goods and Services option. This is the only option that offers purchase protection for buyers, which means that in case of any issues or disputes, PayPal will step in to help resolve the situation.