raccoonjones47
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

FOR SALE

Will ship to: US
Item: Rolex GMT Master II Root Beer Full rose gold
Factory (if known): unknown
Origin: Wu
Accepted payment methods: paypal, venmo, (maybe something else if it is easy to set up I dont mind)
Condition: 7.5/10
Price: $65 + shipping (MAYBE negotiable....)

I bought the watch probably a year ago and its sat in the case for most of the time. I've worn it probably 30 times to school or just around the house. everything works with the watch, the GMT function, quick date, time set, etc etc.... it also runs well too, I don't have it's numbers but it keeps time well enough that you don't notice it's loss. the real show of use is on the bracelet of the watch, the clasp as shown in the photos has many tiny scratches on the polished part. there are few scratches on the bracelet links but some can be visible. besides that, the actual important part of the watch (the face and bezel) are in magnificent condition. there is also this small black smudge on one side of the clasp, not sure what happened or where it came from, could be a burn? or possibly the paints gone? its circled in the photos. I really don't want a hassle to sell this thing I don't wear it and I hope someone will get something out of it, looks pretty good imo.

LINK TO PICS OR ATTACH THEM BELOW
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kiquebobix
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

PM
muffinman326
Village Peasant
Village Peasant

If avaiable message me on discord @tannertrotter#4999
king
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

Still for sale? dm me!

EzHack#7297
Pepe_Silvia_Lives
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

I will do 65. Can you ship to Southern California? Or if your local I could pick up. 714-417-7967-tommy
bassbucksducks
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

Is this still available?
Micheal Losango
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

Hello I would be interested in the watch please dm me on Ig @raphael_tate_chenevert thank you for reading this
Micheal Losango
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

Still available?