[SOLD] FS: [WTS] [CONUS] Patek Philippe Nautilus 5711

NOT_Crazy_Man
Village Peasant
Village Peasant

Album Link:

Description: For sale is a PP Nautilus in almost new condition. I have worn this only a handful of times. I got a CLEAN DJ41 at the same time and always wear that instead. Original price was about $100 shipped.

Price: USD 85 OBO* Shipping Included

Payment Method: PayPal F&F, Zelle, or Venmo

Shipping: I will cover shipping to anywhere Continental USA, via USPS. If you would like a different shipping method, please let me know, but you will have to cover the price/cost difference between my shipping method and the one you would like me to use.

Also, please note, I will do everything I can to safely package the item and secure it from damage, however, once the package is handed off to USPS, I am not responsible for anything that happens after. Please do your due diligence beforehand and please ask me any questions before the sale is complete.

OBO - Or Best Offer. Please feel welcome to send an offer. I may say no, or I may surprise you and accept your offer.

PLEASE REPLY HERE FIRST BEFORE SENDING A MESSAGE. This should be standard on everyone's post, as it helps keep away scammers that have been banned from the subreddit.
Village Peasant
Village Peasant

If this is still here a few days from now I’m calling dibs lol
hyperchord24
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

What movement is in it and do you know which factory it came from?