Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

Seller feedback.

Username:
Dbook1011

Link to sales thread:
[SOLD] FOR SALE: iwc Schaffhausen pilot Jason007

Sales experience:
Everything began smoothly: on 12/03 (mm-dd) we PMd then we moved to Whatsapp chat for ease. He was very responsive, sent me a lot of additional pictures of the watch and answered to my questions.
When I asked if PayPal was fine, he replied me asking for PP Friends&Family option, I trusted and paid him. He told he would ship the next day (04/12) with an untracked shipping, but he would give me receipt of shipping as proof.
On 04/12 he even asked me if I were interesested in the other watches he was selling.
From that moment on, he began ghosting my messages.
On 05/12 I asked if he shipped, he replied "yes". I asked for the receipt, no answer.
On 06/12 I urged him to send receipt, hereplied "yes wait, I send You after work", but obviously he did not.
Yesterday 07/12 I gave him the ultimatum and I threatened legal action, obviously no answer.

TL:DR Never use PayPal Friends&Family unless it is a trusted seller. Beware of this guy, keep away and do NOT buy from him because you will be scammed.
PS: this his the PayPal mail address he gave me, might be useful if he tries tu subscribe under a different name: Beno802222@gmail.com.

ApplicationFrameHost_qGnYrh4QSZ.png
ApplicationFrameHost_KDdm9aE6mV.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Qomplete
Knight
Knight

User has been marked as a Scammer.

Thanks for your report and sorry you went through this experience with this scum sucking cunt