Buyer/Seller feedback.

Username: Golfbord1

Has scammed me.

Do not do business with him.

Thread: FS: Omega seamaster 300m blue

E-mail and PayPal account: bladace@outlook.com -- Blair Ace

Last name is : Ace (prob fake)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I regret to inform you that my recent transaction with the seller has left me feeling deceived. Despite my reservations, I proceeded with the purchase of a watch under the condition that payment be made through PayPal's "Family and Friends" option to avoid fees. After numerous exchanges, I reluctantly sent the money to him using this method.
The seller assured me of shipping the watch promptly and promised to provide tracking information, citing office forgetfulness. However, they later claimed work commitments delayed the sharing of this information until the end of the day.

He may be the individual below.
--------------
My concern intensified when another member of our community reached out, revealing they had been scammed by the same individual, known as Sveinki House, for $250. I implore you to take precaution with this user and blacklisting this user to safeguard your loyal memebers.
--------------
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
rookie
Village Peasant
Village Peasant

Hi,

This scanner has scanned me as well. Reporting him here is good for awareness but if you really want to hit him, hit him on his PayPal account. He is from Europe so it is difficult to open bank accounts which he associates with his PayPal id. If PayPal blocks him, it will be difficult for him to open another PayPal id, at the least we will make him work for the money he scams

Regards
Dango
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

Yes. I was also scammed. $200. Just getting to the point today to admit it after payment made on Friday and he’s gone silent.
ZSwagger88
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

I got scammed too for 240. Going to try to do something with PayPal.
Qomplete
Knight
Knight

User banned and flagged as a scammer
rookie
Village Peasant
Village Peasant

Dear Qomplete,

He scammed using different user ID's. The common thing was his PayPal ID. I am not sure if that can be mentioned in the group and request gold to avoid that PayPal id. This guy will literally kill this buy and sell site. After my experience I have completely stopped PayPal Family and friends. One bad fish messes the whole pond

Regards
rookie
Village Peasant
Village Peasant

His PayPal id is
sveinkih

He used the email id of skruf88@hotmail.com

His first name is definitely Sveinki and last name starts with H .

Regards
fnfalguy
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

If it's the same corksucker as skruf, he burned me a while ago. Turned me off from buying on the forum. Maybe if G&S, but that would be the only way.
rumple_rumple
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

My suggestion to everyone on this forum is to never pay using Paypal - Family and Friends. If someone insists, just walk away.
I have paid for my naiveté lesson and don't want this to happen to anyone.
Dango
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

I’m a dummy. He told me you can’t use G&S for reps. I feel so dumb. I didn’t know if there was actually something with the nature of the product that didn’t allow G&S. I only have 3 reps. Honestly, I don’t really care about the $200. I’m more angry that all the flags were there and I just really wanted the watches lol
chrisd152
Newborn Fawn
Newborn Fawn

Yes,

Got me too for the same.