I am selling my watch, which I got from Wu a year ago or so.
It is a beautiful piece and looks ridiculously huge on my wrist, but I still love it.
AP Royal Oak Offshore
Quartz movement (it keeps pretty good time)
All chronos are working
The stopper function works too with smooth seconds (so it doesn't give away the fact that it is not automatic)
waterproofed (you can swim in it, but no hot showers according to Wu)
I would say the condition is pretty good, which I have tried to capture with the pictures.
Price: 130 EURO + shipping
I ship everything safely packed with a tracking number only. I prefer DPD or GLS within the EU, those guys are reliable, and I haven't had any issues so far.
Feel free to ask me if you have any questions.
1. I will not take the watch back even if you find it too big (44mm), too small, or too flashy.
2. Buyer assumes customs and shipping risk. I will provide tracking as proof of shipping. Once it leaves my hands, I am no longer responsible for it.
3. I reserve the right to choose the buyer.
4. I am honest with 100% positive feedback on eBay.
5. If you think the price is too much, make a reasonable offer. Lowballers will be ignored all the time and will probably receive no response.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Village Peasant
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:08 am
- Has thanked: 6 times
- Been thanked: 17 times
Moved to the correct forum and changed the title. It would be beneficial and is also in the rules that you need to post a time stamp so people know you have the watch in your possession.