WTB/W2C Everose Gold Rolex Daytona

Village Peasant
Village Peasant

Looking to purchase an Everose Gold Rolex Daytona, used or new
This is the watch that Agent McGee wears in NCIS, caught me eye and I have been a big fan of the show for years so I would like to commemorate that.
CONUS Preferably

Isn't she Beautiful (=
muffinman326
Village Peasant
Village Peasant

I have had many models similar to this at the chinatime level. I would personally suggest you save up and upgrade to a EWF or something along these lines. The bracelets are far better, subdials and pushers are closer to gen, and you get a working chronograph. You also get a much better gold color from a higher end models.

If you want to see pics of mine let me know. Its not the worst, but upgrading really goes a long way with daytonas. For some reason the chinatime level daytonas are always super off.
Anyways good luck with the hunt!
Village Peasant
Village Peasant

muffinman326 wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:31 am I have had many models similar to this at the chinatime level. I would personally suggest you save up and upgrade to a EWF or something along these lines. The bracelets are far better, subdials and pushers are closer to gen, and you get a working chronograph. You also get a much better gold color from a higher end models.

If you want to see pics of mine let me know. Its not the worst, but upgrading really goes a long way with daytonas. For some reason the chinatime level daytonas are always super off.
Anyways good luck with the hunt!
I would love too see some images of yours, and if you are willing to part with it I could be a buyer, even if its not the same model (;
muffinman326
Village Peasant
Village Peasant

Village Peasant
Village Peasant

muffinman326 wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:53 am

Very nice. Thanks for sharing
muffinman326
Village Peasant
Village Peasant

Of course!

Just for reference i attacked a pic of my fake noob platona at the very bottom. It cost me 338, but you can see how much better it is for the money.